A site in DDtrac is any location where therapy or instruction
occurs.. A site is usually a school, although a special school with multiple different classrooms could set-up each classroom as a separate site. Generally, schools that purchase a single school
license will have only one site as will individuals who purchase a
license for one or two students. A school district will generally
define multiple-sites, one for each school. The advantage of using
sites is that:
- You can define site specific information which can be use to auto-fill some form data in DDtrac:
- Site administrator: allows a teacher or local
school can be responsible for adding students & users for their
school (the can be set-up so they will be unable to see students and users from other sites).
- Time zone and daylight savings time: Allows DDtrac to automatically fill dates and times
in on some data collection forms.
- Locations: The places where student behavior episodes occur (e.g.
classroom, playground) and can be tailored for and site (school, home,
- Schedule: The type of periods and terms that the site uses.
- Contact Information
Click the links for the site(s) available to your organization to edit the information for a specific site. Click the "Add New Site Button" (if available under your subscription and administrative privilege level) to add a brand new site for your organization.
See Manage Sites
for more information on how to create and manage your DDtrac sites.