There are several types of reports available in DDtrac:
- Managed/Stored Reports
- External Report: Allows users to generate and store a Rich Text Format progress report based on IEP data (individual only)
- Saved Reports: Contains a list of saved reports and charts that can be shared, viewed and deleted.
- File Report: Includes all of the files uploaded for an individual or group for the period in question.
- Individual Summary Reports
- Summary Report: includes data averaged by day, wee or month
- Detail Report: includes comments and instructional, social and behavior details for up to a month of data.
- Both the detail report and the summary report include the following information:
- Instructional drills: including average performance across the period(s) being examined, frequency specific drills and targets are worked on, and last time a particular drill or target was attempt (detail report only).
- Social skills: including the amount of time spent working on/assessing social skill development and the frequency specific social skills are demonstrated.
- Behaviors: summarizes the frequency, duration, type, location, and time of problem behavior events.
- Comment Report: includes all work session comments, social comments and behavior comments made during the period in question (also included on the detail report).
- Milestone Report: includes all milestones (e.g. intervention changes) for the period in question.
- Individual Instructional Reports
- Target Performance: average performance on instructional targets across the period(s) being examined, frequency specific drills and targets are worked on, and last time a particular drill or target was attempt.
- Objective Performance: provides detailed data on students' performance on their individual IEP objectives. It includes
the # of
unmastered targets, the number of mastered targets associated with an objective, the baseline performance for the objective, the current performance for the objective and the number of
targets that were mastered in the past month.
- Unmastered Targets: details on all active unmastered targets.
- Mastered Targets: details on all active mastered targets.
- Raw Data: shows actual data values entered for an individual student
& order they were entered
- Group/Course Reports
- Attendance Report
- Social Reports
- Social Objective Performance: including the amount of time spent working on/assessing social skill development and the frequency specific social skills are demonstrated (Individual).
- Behavior Reports
- Behavior Details: details on each behavior episode that occurred duringthe period examined for either an individual student or a group.
- Functional Behavior Report: details on the triggers, locations and other data surrounding the occurrence of a particular behavior for a student.
- Incident Report: the behavior report generated from a single behavior episode. It contains all of the information entered on the behavior data entry form (Individual).
- Standard Assessment Report: provides detailed data on standard assessments taken for the current student or group (both)
- Email Reports and charts describes how to email these reports to any user with permission to access an individual student's data.